Saturday, April 14, 2012

The greatest transformation in fitness history

I just saw the video below at YogaGodess. You have to see it. It's simply jaw-dropping inspiring!


What do you think? I usually try to be skeptical when I see ads or videos claiming that so-and-so lost so many pounds in so many months, but this one looks too real to be fake: Several times during the video, I actually cringed when Arthur fell out of postures (especially the part where he fell out of headstand and bumped his back against the wall). I know nothing about DDP Yoga (they say it "ain't your mama's yoga"), but it definitely seems to be doing some serious good for some people out there. More power to it! Anyway, maybe the next time you don't feel like getting on your mat to practice, try watching this video. Honestly, if this doesn't inspire us to practice, I don't know what will...

7 comments:

  1. Wow. This really puts things into better perspective, doesn't it? Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is inspiring, and the actual filmed footage is great, but I find the way it's presented really disheartening - all that focus on appearence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe he was running at the end of it! That is truly inspirational for someone who has to walk with crutches day in and day out. If yoga worked that well for him I'm more than willing to give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete